There are several upcoming events related to social enterprises, social and colidarity economy, etc. (some in Amsterdam). You might be interested in attending so as to make some contacts, interviews, etc. Or just to enjoy and learn.
Of course, if you are conducting research that I am supervising, let me know beforehand so I can help you prepare research instruments or protocols, when needed.
- 23 September 2019, Amsterdam (Netherlands): B Corp Summit organised by the B Corporation network of social enterprises.
- 2 October 2019, Amsterdam (Netherlands): Impact Investing Forum: international meeting on impact investment.
- 17 October 2019, Madrid (Spain): Sustainable Brands, professional conference sharing challenges, successes and learnings face to face.
- 24 October 2019, Barcelona (Spain): VI Impact Forum 2019, conferences and workshops on how organisations can have a positive impact in the world.
- Spring of 2020, Barcelona (Spain): World Social Forum of Transformative Economies, is the process of convergence of different local and international movements from the alternative economy
- 15-18 July 2020, Bilbao (Spain). VII World Congress of Business Ethics, it is the most important Congress in the world in Business Ethics and is held only once every four years
Sources: some come from the mailing list of https://socialenterprise.es, others I have found myself or my contacts have told be about them.